What if we told you that you could save time and money on purchases you are currently making with multiple well-respected suppliers that you already work with? All of this while utilizing a contract held by another public agency that has already gone through the competitive solicitation process. The great news is that you can – and it only takes a few simple steps to make sure you are set up on these contracts, and not missing out on incredible savings!
Through a partnership with the U.S. Communities™ Government Purchasing Alliance, the Florida Association of Counties offers all Florida counties this cost-savings benefit. U.S. Communities is the leading national government purchasing cooperative, reducing the cost of goods and services by aggregating the purchasing power of public agencies nationwide. U.S. Communities provides access to a broad line of competitively solicited contracts with national suppliers that have committed to providing their lowest overall public agency pricing. Each month, more than 500 new public agencies register to participate. This rapid growth is fueled by the program’s proven track record of providing public agencies unparalleled value and the best government pricing available.
The program offers:
- No Cost – no costs or fees to participate.
- Best Overall Supplier Government Pricing – by combining the potential cooperative purchasing power of more than 90,000 public agencies, you are able to access the best overall supplier government pricing.
- Quality Brands – thousands of the best brands in a wide variety of categories, services and solutions.
- Integrity and Experience – unlike other government cooperative purchasing organizations, U.S. Communities national government purchasing cooperative is founded by 5 national sponsors and over 70 state, city and regional organizations.
- Oversight by Public Purchasing Professionals – our third party audits on contracts ensure that program pricing commitments are met, with benchmark analyses against other suppliers and retailers to guarantee participants the best overall value.
All contracts have been competitively solicited, evaluated and awarded by an impartial lead public agency in accordance with their public purchasing rules and regulations. Applying these competitive principles satisfies the competitive bid requirements of most state and local government agencies.
For more information, visit www.uscommunities.org. Or you can contact Latoya Washington at FAC at 850-922-4300