Since its inception in 1980, the National Association of Counties Deferred Compensation Program has become the largest supplemental retirement income program available to county employees. Through a partnership with NACo, Nationwide Retirement Solutions (NRS), and FAC, Florida counties can offer employees access to this premier Section 457 Deferred Compensation Program.
- Helps public employees save for their future at no cost to their employer.
- Enables public employees to reduce current taxes.
- Institutes a systematic savings program for public employees.
- Automatic contribution deductions make it easy for employees to save.
- Contributions grow on a tax-deferred basis.
- Employees are 100% vested in their accounts.
- Helps employers to recruit and retain high–caliber personnel.
- Usually less expensive to maintain than defined benefit plans.
- Flexibility in program design.
- Outstanding customer service.
There are currently 64 counties participating in this FAC program – the most of any program offered to our county members! We are proud to offer this program to our members and look forward to continuing to serve you!